The start of the TSV 1860 II game
I had a great (albeit way too short) time in Bavaria. Yet even with the short amount of time I had, I was able to:
- Visit all my relatives
- Spend 2 days in Munich.
- Watch 2 complete performances of the Passion Play. Yes, I spent over 10 hours watching it. It was worth it.
- Watch a soccer game at the Grünwalderstadion.
- Drink some excellent beer. The Unertl from Mühldorf was a revelation.
- Take in the Hertha Müller exhibit at the Literaturhaus München (which I thought was very impressive).
- Spend an afternoon at the Franz Marc Museum in Kochel.
- Buy tons of books. Is Hugendubel the Starbucks of bookstores? There seemed to be one on nearly every street corner in Munich.